What Does Peninsula Educational Services Offer?
Peninsula Educational Services offers comprehensive and varied educational services for children ages 4 - 18. There are many services we offer which will help obtain a comprehensive picture of your child’s strengths and weaknesses, and will produce an educational plan designed to improve weak skills, and which capitalizes on learning strengths.
- Children and adolescents
- The School and Parent Plan
- Psycho-educational Testing or Screening
- Kindergarten Readiness Testing
- Educational Therapy/Special Education
- Tutoring for Learning and Language Deﬁcit
- Educational Therapy Plan
- Cognitive Skills Therapy for Children With Cognitive and Language Disorders
- Documentation for a classroom accommodations and Non-Standard Testing for SAT
- Dyslexia Testing
- IEP meetings and parent and child advocacy
- Expert Witness Testimony